I’ve published a number of posts over the years on this blog that have provided advice on how to undertake successful academic research. I’ve created a short PDF document that brings six of these posts together in the one place. It is available here: Lupton – Advice for Successful Academic Research.
This is the content of the PDF:
- 30 Tips for Successful Academic Research and Publishing
- 15 Top Tips for Revising Journal Articles
- Ten Tips for Increasing Your Academic Visibility
- Tips for Qualitative Researchers Seeking Funding – What Not to Leave Out of Your Grant Applications
- Opening Up Your Research – Self-Archiving for Sociologists
- Why I Blog